Most important, we understand that everyone's financing needs are unique.
We are committed to providing you with specific schemes and personalized services that best meet your individual needs. As a customer, you will be able to take advantage of a number of schemes and incentives only offered by Ayala Land, Inc. Here are some basic information and guides that can help you decide which payment option is best for you.
With a range of properties and payment options available, almost everybody can own an Ayala property.
Payment schemes vary on a per-project basis. Typical payment schemes include cash, In-house/deferred (with interest maximum of 10 years), Deferred without interest (2 years), Bank Financing and Pag-Ibig.
Spot Cash within thirty (30) days
- • 9% discount for Towers
- • 7% discount on Land and Houses
Downpayment (DP) Requirements
- 10-20% Spot full Downpayment
- 5% Discount on Downpayment for Towers
- 20% Discount on Downpayment for Land and Houses
- 10% payable in six (6) months
- 20% payable in eight (8) months for Towers; twelve (12) months for Land and Houses
Deferred Cash Term
- 20% Spot Downpayment
- Balance Payment payable in (18) months (No name check)
- Balance Payable in twenty-three (23) months (With name check)
- For Land and Houses: 100% Balance Payable net of Reservation Fee can be paid in twenty-four (24) months with name check.
- 20% Downpayment
- Balance can be paid in ten (10) years at 18% fixed interest rate.
Special Bank Financing
- 10-20% Downpayment
- 80% balance loanable from the Bank at prevailing interest rate
- 1. BPI Family Bank
- 2. Chinabank
- 3. Banco De Oro
- 4. Metrobank
- 5. Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank)
- 6. HSBC