Interested merchants can now partner with Avida and have an opportunity to establish their retail business in our Retail Spaces located in various Avida Condominium projects.
Now Leasing at the following locations:
- Avida Towers New Manila
- Avida Towers Centera
- Avida Towers San Lorenzo
- Avida Towers Makati West
- Avida Towers Alabang
- Avida Towers Cebu
- and other upcoming projects in Makati, Manila, Quezon City, Alabang and Taguig
Please refer to the following procedures for merchant application:
1. Please submit a Letter of Intent with your store/company profile and other requirements (refer to item #2) and email to: email@example.com. Submit all requirements indicated below to best evaluate your concept.
- Description of concept/target market
- Product/merchandise mix/price range of products
- Certified monthly gross sales from the last 12 months of operations (Photocopy of statement of accounts from the shopping center management.)
- If with existing store: 3-4 photographs of typical outlet: (1 for store front; 2 to 3 for inner lay-out); area of store(s)
- If foreign brands/foreign food franchise: letter from foreign principal assigning your company as the franchise holder brochures/catalogues (1 copy only)
3. Upon receipt of the documents and requirements, you shall be informed of the status of your application based on evaluation.
Note: In case of space unavailability, all applications are evaluated and kept in our database file for future reference in cases of space vacancies at Avida.
4. As part of our standard procedure, an interview, product presentation or food test shall be conducted on a case to case basis.
5. RENTAL RATES: As a matter of company policy, rental rates are strictly confidential. Rental rates will only be discussed with the applicant when a space is already available for lease.
6. FOR INQUIRIES, please call the Avida Retail Management Group (Marketing & Sales Department) at telephone number: (632) 9882111 and look for Ms. Lalaine Bornilla.
7. Important Reminders
Applicants undertake to give full disclosure of their company officers, partners or owners. Any change of ownership shall be disclosed to Avida Land Corp. As used herein, the term full disclosure shall include not only the applicant's disclosure of the identity of company officers, partners or owners but also the disclosure of any relationship which said officers, partners or owners may have with any employee of Avida Land Corp., whether the relationship is by consanguinity of affinity and whether the relationship exists as of the date hereof or arising subsequent thereto.